Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Prayer

I have been praying through a "prayer schedule" I got from a friend. It has been a great blessing to me, and I think God is beginning to change me in the ways requested. He has a lot of work to do, but I am excited and enthusiastic regarding God and his love for me.

Basically, I have been praying daily the following four verses (IOUS):

Incline my heart to your testimonies and not to selfish gain. Turn my eyes from worthless things and give me life in your ways. Ps. 119:36,37

Open my eyes that I may behold the wondrous things in your law. Ps. 119:18

Teach me your ways that I may walk in your truth. Give me an undivided heart that I may fear your name. Ps. 90:14

Satisfy me in the morning with your steadfast love that I may rejoice and be glad all of my days. Ps. 86:11

No comments: